View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Jun-03-17, 10:46

Plan: Under 100 per day
Stats: 143/137/123 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress:

Thank you so much everyone for your kind responses.
Just one quick question (even though it may be difficult to answer because I am sort of a "special case" here)...but in general, let's just say I stayed under 80-90 grams of net carbs per day. I'm about to try it anyway, AND TRACK EVERY SINGLE CARB in a journal to make sure it's precise. So I was just wondering if anyone here has lost significant weight keeping it under that amount, without going into ketosis, which I'm pretty sure requires getting the net carbs under 50. I can probably do okay if I keep the net carb grams around 80/90...but would it make a difference when it comes to weight loss? The net carbs would only be coming from the whole wheat noodles, the apple (1/3 apple) with crunchy peanut butter, the Smart for Life cookies which only have 10 in each, and the spaghetti sauce used to make the spaghetti casserole thingy. I'm taking the turkey on wheat out of the plan, the whole wheat bread just has too many carbs to deal with. And I will be adding more high fat into my diet as was suggested, such as cooking things more in butter like the ground beef and maybe even some regular steak. The baked chicken I buy is from Kroger.
**One last question, anyone know of the best-tasting low-carb BBQ sauce I can buy (already made)? That chicken is so darn boring without it. Unfortunately, BBQ sauce has the sugar and carbs, and I have no room for them in my plan. Thanks in advance. I truly appreciate all of your advice ^ above.