View Single Post
  #45   ^
Old Wed, Jun-22-16, 13:58

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

I have been low carb for over 10 years now. I no longer live where I used to live when I was at my fattest. People meeting me don't know that I was once a fat person. Sometimes I will tell someone that I once weighed 245 pounds. It's almost as if people can't believe me. Like you Patience, I live alone and there is no food in my house that isn't on plan. I went to my granddaughter's graduation from 8th grade (she was one of 9 graduates in a very small public school so an intimate affair). There was a table filled with goodies for after the ceremony. Two weeks before I went to granddaughter the younger's grandparents day at her preschool and another table full of goodies. I just take a cup of nasty black coffee from the urn and say no to everything else. Luckily my family is used to my eating habits and even try to cater to them to some extent. I'm so used to this that it doesn't feel like much of a struggle any more. I'm more amazed that people still eat that sugary sweet carb filled stuff.

Jean