#56   ^
Old Tue, Apr-19-05, 22:33

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 375/357/155 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%
Lightbulb

Hello gals!
You ladies are wonderful! I am so impressed by the rapid response you gave me! Sorry I haven't been able to update you on what has been going on, I'm in the middle of planning a speak out against sexaul assault, for anyone who doesn't know, April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month! So I've been crazy busy! (Not to mention on emotional overload!)
So what you all are basically saying is in order to lose the rust (I love that term!) I have to lose the carbs! UGH!!! What a dreadful, delightful thought. It is almost as if I am trading my comfort for my vanity...initially that is how I thought it, however I realize, its for my health right? Because w/IR comes diabetes and with that can come a whole mess of thigns if not treated!
Ugh, I hate thinking of it and I'm really not sure how to start, I've tried no carb before and it didn't work out well...and I'm scared of failing, its like, Its so much easier not to even try than to try and fail...did anyone else feel this way? If so, how did you get over it?
AHHh....can't wait to hear more advice! thanks again for the great support!