#5   ^
Old Thu, Oct-09-08, 14:28

Plan: Ray Peat (not low-carb)
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 164cm
BF:
Progress: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandbaby1
I am thinking of trying this. I dont have fibromyalgia I have chronic fatigue. It is too pricy though.I would like to see more testimonial before i venture into this.

I absolutely understand your point of view!!! I am using myself as a guinea-pig to see if taking these "systemic enzymes" will clear up some inflammation. On the whole, after taking these for about ten days now, I can report that I do feel more energetic!!! But you never know, it could be the placebo effect...

Anyway, I have found one American therapist who uses systemic enzymes to treat FM, CFS and a whole heap of other things. She was a sufferer herself and now treats others. She's called Gloria Gilbčre and has a website - type her name + dot.com. She has also written various books, including one called "Invisible Illnesses", which is available from Amazon.com. The reviews aren't all favourable, but this book gets the best reviews. Perhaps you could get this book and see for yourself what she says about CFS and her natural solutions? If you like what she says, you can always then give the Wobenzym (or something similar, but cheaper) a try.

Good Luck!

amanda