View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Jul-07-03, 22:10
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

There are drinks without carbs. Your body will burn alcohol before it burns fat though, and anything eaten will be stored on the body as fat for later use.

Now for the college = drinking. There is no truth in that at all, I am a college students as is my SO. There are a ton of college parties, including frat or sorority ones where many of the guests choose to drink diet soda instead of alcohol. No one ever has to drink, it is a personal choice you make. I do occasionaly drink, but I know how to limit myself. When you've done LC for a while you will notice it takes less alcohol to make you drunk and the effects are alot nastier in the morning. There is no reason you can't control drinking. If you can't control it, then yes there is a problem even if it's not to the point that it's effecting your classes and work. Choose to have no carb spirits and mix them with club soda, diet soda, and other non carb mixers. If at a bar a vodka and diet coke is easy to order. If at a party then I seriously doubt anyone will object to you brining your own bottle, that just means more for them.