View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Mar-17-18, 22:48

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

I think if your digestion is working fine then the raw lettuce is fine but if you are having difficulty or pain then you might want to stick to a cooked diet. Predigested if you will.

I was very sick a few years ago with what was thought to be diverticulitis but that was only a guess on the doctors part from the outside guessing in..LOL

I was so sick that I couldn't get out of bed for almost 6 months (they said it was an autoimmune response) the pain was so severe it was like a knife stabbing me and I couldn't stand up straight and didn't eat anything raw for a year. During the worst period I survived on chicken soup with only chicken until I could finally add celery and onion cooked down for hours.
I had to cut out ALL Fiber.

Finally I had a colonoscopy when it became a little better and it turned out to be a spot of inflammation in my colon.

Just add a note and I wish I had kept a diary to remember but one thing that my body kept telling me to have was coconut oil which I was putting in my coffee. It's like I craved it. That would really help too.
No doctor told me what to eat, I just physically could not eat much, just the sight of most foods made me know my body couldn't take it.