Old Thu, Dec-17-09, 22:28
Registered Member

Plan: N/A
Stats: 127/127/127 Male 165cm
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin1984
Hey guys! First of all i would like to thank kt12 for posting all his information up here. You pretty much inspired me and possibly saved my life. I'm 25 too and was pretty healthy untill about 6 months ago. I started having chest pain that was actually kinda itchy. I went and had an endoscope done and the doctor told me I had gastritis and esophagitis. He told me it was from acid reflux and I couldn't believe him because I had none of those symptoms. He also told me I had hpylori bacteria in my stomach and gave me biaxin and amoxicillon. Well by the time I finished that I had all kind of symptons like, fatigue, brain fog, ibs, constipation, itchy all over, and i started getting really bad breath. Thought I might have aids or something but my tests came back neg. I don't think my doctor believes in candida. He only gave me one picture of my esophagus, (I don't know why but that's all he gave me) and it looks alot like your pictures with white dots everywhere. I'm almost certain this is what I have and hopefully I will get rid of it. I started the diet last week and have been taking candigone but I probably need to get on an antifungal. Maybe I can find a good doctor this time. The last one I probabaly talked to 30 seconds in all 3 times that I saw him. Once again thanks! People usually stop posting after they get better.

Hey Justin,

No problem about posting my story. I'm really glad that it was able to inspire you.

You know, you are the second person who has told me that they had an endoscopy done, saw those same white patches, yet their doctor did not do anything about it nor did they prescribe any antifungals. I find it really sad that the majority of doctors are ignorant in regards to Candida. When I was about 22 or 23 years old (about 2-3 years before my endoscopy here in Thailand) I got really really sick back home in the West. My tonsils were so swollen that I could hardly breath! I had to go to the hospital twice, and they couldn't tell me what was wrong with me. They kept going back and forth between bacterial infection or viral infection. Anyway, they sent me to an ENT because I wasn't getting any better from the meds they were giving me. He did a kind of endoscopy, not a full one, but he just stuck a tube a bit down my throat with a camera. I was awake when he did it, and I was watching the television monitor. We both saw the same white patches in my esophagus, but they were like twice as bad as in my pics that I posted here. And you know, he didn't even tell me what those white patches were! He didn't take a biopsy or anything! He just told me that I should get checked for HIV (which I did and was negative) and then he told me when I was better that he would remove my tonsils.

If he had had any idea about Candida, I could have been cured like 2 or 3 years earlier than I was! Anyway, it just goes to show that a majority of Western doctors are clueless when it comes to Candida.

By the way man, do you think you could get a copy of that endoscopy report and post it online here? It would be great if we could get a lot of photographic evidence of Candida infections....