#47   ^
Old Sat, Feb-21-04, 09:14
Registered Member

Plan: modified Atkins
Stats: 244/200/150 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 47%
Talking yummy yummy yummy!

Ok THANK YOU so much Spirit for posting this recipe so very long ago and especially THANK YOU to those of you that have taken the time to post your results on trying the recipe. We really really must keep doing this! This is how people find out which recipes really work and which don't. I made this recipe tis morning due only to the rave reviews on this site. Even as I was making it, I kept thinking - I am not going to like this, it smells funny, the batter tastes funny, etc. Ok I know you are thinking what a baby ! But I kept on because of you dear people who had gone before! I only had flax seed, not meal, but I ground the seeds up in the blender, I used half the spenda called for, and added some davinci almond sryup, my muffin tin was missing so I put it in the small round cake pan, and put it in the oven. Again I felt confident to make these changes due to those who had posted their previous success. Well 15 mins later the timer beeped, I got out the pan, the top was golden brown and shiny. Still dubious, I cut it into 8 slices and put on some (real) butter and sat down to try it. WOW, it was great! Really, really good. It tasted some what nutty and good. I sprinkled a tiny bit of splenda on top of the melted butter and ummmm even better. Thanks again for this recipe, I am sure I will be making it over and over again.
Conisu