View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sun, Oct-20-02, 13:58
Registered Member

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 370/270/160
BF:50%/36.6%/24%
Progress: 48%

Laurie, you are sweet, but I don't photgraph well. When you take 'em yourself, you can rip up all the bad ones! I have been known to sneak pictures of me out of other people's photos! Bad, bad girl- I am really hard core!

I have a really really bad photo of me posted on another forum. That took some doing, to get the nerve to put it there. It isn't quite a "before" shot, as at 370, no way! I don't remember what I weighed exactly anymore, but it was in July, so it must have been around 330 or 340. It was sooooo bad and served as incentive, because I thought of it everytime I was even remotely tempted to slack off! The next one, 2 months later, I had a haircut, put on a better bra, wore black and held my tummy in! But by then I was getting that healthy "Exercise and Atkins" look, complete with bony cheekbones!

But I think you are right, and when I get closer to goal, hubby and I should have a pro photo taken together. I won't like having my picture taken any better when I am thin than I do now, but sometimes, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

Hugs,
Kat