View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-02, 08:11

Plan: Atkins (induction)
Stats: 240/232/150 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default You're not alone!

Yes I am this way. I do have pics taken only cause I do like my picture taken, but with the weight it is all from waist up or just neck up.

My weight lays on my hips mostly and the thighs, but of course lets not forget the chest area. I have not gotten in the picture with my kids for a Christmas picture either. My daughter is going on 12 and my son is 4. The Christmas is going to be different, it is something I "need" to do for them and for me. They live in Maine and I only see them every few months. They want pictures of me with them and of course where they arent living with me at the moment I need pictures of them.

I would suggest just doing it. At least if ya do it, then you will have the picture forever. But if you dont do it, you will never have one to look back on and see how great you look with your kids, no matter what either of ya look like. Just to know that they are your kids and they will eventually want pictures of you with them. They are your kids, they love you no matter.

Also, when ya lose your weight, you can look back on that picture and in a future Christmas, you can have another one done and see the results. And you will be proud to show off both sets.

Just my thought

Have a great day!

Swt_T