Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Mon, Jul-30-18, 04:22

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, I SO get ya on being hungry and you had a great eating day tho!

I am glad the Canada trip is just for pure fun. No this or that, it is a chillax and your own schedule and a whatever trip! Sounds like you got total control now and in fine shape to head out. Weather will change how your day goes in a way...fingers crossed you get the best weather for your trip!

Blue, yikes, you got the bloats. I so know those bloats. Never a good thing I am happy I started. Believe me I am a bit moody to be around right now....it isn't even the food restriction in a way that is irking me, it is the fact I HAVE to be here and do this LOL but I knew some lbs would go back on at some point and they have to be dealt with now and not later so I best just pony up and work on this now.

glad you had fun at all your party times tho.

the capri pants is what got me. I can't breathe in them at all and those are my fall clothes to wear everywhere before I go back into jeans for winter. I must drop lbs and get into those suckers LOL

hey all
off to mall with kiddo today, UGH
either will be a blast or I will have the moody teenager with me, not sure which kid will come...the fun chatter or the PIA ==HAHA
back to school stuff, figured we would get some out of the way now before our trip hits and hair cut appts (get this, she wants short and TEAL!) omg...we will see on that one.

Monday at our little close mall, should be no one there if I am lucky

food today is super simple
eating nothing til dinner tonight
having a beef broth big cup before hitting mall, then waiting til dinner tonight. thinking 2 thin pork chops (have to research kcals on that again) and since that ain't gonna cut it probably, might have a very small bowl of sautee'd chicken and small amt of alfredo sauce along side it. All about calorie count tho and will work on that later about food.

great day all
Sponsored Links