View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Aug-14-03, 16:55

Plan: Slim in 6
Stats: 232/????/162 Female 5'7"
BF:too much :-)
Progress: 74%
Default Welcome

Welcome to the board,Susan. I think you will find the board to be helpful as there are many struggles and sucesses here. I live in southern Ga. and it is steamy hot here,too,but I got a good taste of real heat when I visited DH in La. We are moving there to the Shreveport/Bossier area as soon as our house sells here.I'm really looking forward to it.There is so much more to do there than in the one horse town I live in now.So,we will be neighbors and soon I hope!

You are right in avoiding those "legal treats" as they can get you in big trouble if you are not cautious.Some folks think that "treat" means something you live on but that should not be the case.

I did Atkins for 4 yrs.and lost 68 lbs. I did the self-sabotage thing (I guess) and gained back 28 of those before getting a grip.When I tried Atkins again it did not work...Why?Too many legal treats.In the meantime I found the Fat Flush plan and have been on it for 16 wks. and love it.I do believe in the Atkins plan but even the dearly departed,good Dr. advised that when you are stuck to try something else.I don't advocate FF but just in passing like to tell someone that I am on a different plan.

I do wish you all the luck with your plan and once again,I welcome you.

Linda