View Single Post
  #76   ^
Old Thu, Nov-20-03, 11:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 343/295/160 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 26%

Lessara,

I kinda feel for bisexual individuals because of the fact that there is some discrimination against them in the GLBT community. I have actually dated bisexual women, but after being hurt several times by thier need to be with a man that I couldn't understand(and no, I am not saying that all bisexual people cannot be monogomous!!!! we were just young) I found myself trying to only be with lesbians more and more. Which is funny, cause my "partner" considers herself to be bisexual (she actually thinks that everyone in the world is bisexual, but we just won't get into that right now) but chooses to live her life with me and doesn't need to be with a man. It's all so very confusing. Anyone that chooses to discriminate against you because of the way you were made doesn't derserve your time anyways.

Has anyone on here read conversations with god? I found alot of piece with my religion on reading that book. I don't claim to be a part of any religion personally, but that series of books pretty much spelled out everything that I already thought. Even if you don't agree with it all, it's an interesting read.

Oh yeah, and here's the link for gay cathlics. http://www.dignityusa.org/

Hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving. I leave for vacation tomorrow and won't be able to post until Monday after next.

With Pride,
Sponsored Links