View Single Post
  #303   ^
Old Sat, Jan-12-19, 14:47

Plan: hflc
Stats: 166/157/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 22%

HI Gang!

I like this thread. I just read back on most of it - Did something happen in July 2018? It looks like in July posting stopped, until today?? Or, was it the "crash" over the holidays that wiped out some posts? Anyway, weird.

I am basically doing A72- it's always been my guide. I originally started HFLC in 2014. I lost 25 puonds in about 6 months and was very pleased with myself.

Then, some major health issues out of the blue, a couple surgeries, some drastically different diet attempts (vegan etc...) and a series of false starts in the past year and a bit...gained it all back, exactly. To the pound.

BUT, I am BACK!!! On track and very committed. I think once you cross age 40, anything can happen! the past 7 years since that milestone have been surprise after surprise medically... so now, I just try to not be shocked and do not allow myself to feel sorry for myself.

No emotional eating allowed.
No giving in to temptation.
No self-sabotage!

I know that losing weight is one of the VERY BEST things I can do to help my health in an all-around way. I also know that eating very low carbs is the ONLY way my body responds, and burns its own energy stores.

Today I had some bacon, tomato, and shishito peppers with spicy mayo for breakfast. For lunch, I think scrambled eggs with smoked salmon.

Happy Saturday all!
jams