View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Jun-03-18, 10:18

Plan: My own
Stats: 186/155/150 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 86%

"If you can't relate, you're fortunate." Kristine, thanks for your response. I think I am very fortunate that I never got caught up in that spiral. Not to say that I can't/couldn't overeat certain things - I don't eat any tortilla chips, for instance, when eating at a Mexican restaurant; if I eat one I know I will eat more. But I don't buy chips to bring home either; they don't taste so good to me that I want them at home. And, you know?, I don't believe I have ever had a McDonald's burger. I like my burgers thick, and still pink (or rather more than pink), and have never been tempted by thin, well done patties.
Rant on manners is well received, and agreed with :-). The only time we were allowed to eat in front of the TV was when my parents were out, and we were allowed to eat TV dinners from the freezer. Otherwise, always at the table. My mother has been gone for many years, and I am an older woman myself now, but I still can't eat in the car. Lucky for me, my DH is European, and my "odd" ideas about food mesh very well with what he also believes.