View Single Post
  #46   ^
Old Thu, May-02-02, 09:34

Plan: Atkins-Gastric Bypass
Stats: 285/178/150 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 79%

John, you are my inspiration. When I get down and wishing for that cig/food, I think of you. You are battling several demons at one time...food/alchohol/nicotine...and on top of that you have a tendency to be bi-polar. My God...you are incredible.

If you are having a hard time.....NO DUH! You are battling many foes. You have been successful on most fronts, so don't beat yourself up over the slip, just get back on track and keep getting back on track. I applaud your efforts.

I wrote earlier that my craves for cigs are temporary and if I keep that in mind it helps. Funny, but I was going to mention at that time that it was like depression (maybe I did say this, don't remember). I learned that depression is temporary too. Although it lasts longer than a 30 minute crave for a cig, it is no less temporary and will go away. You must realize this too having suffered from depression, but sometimes it helps to point this fact out. That way when it is at its worst, please remember, that it is a temporary state of being and will pass. It will pass!
Sponsored Links