View Single Post
  #280   ^
Old Sun, Jan-23-22, 07:54

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good morning!

Lori- Urghhhhhh on Betty falling. It can and does happen SO FAST! You are so right, thankfully she has not broken anything. (knocking on wood!). Does she have one of those necklaces one wears if they fall? You just push a button and 911 comes. I am assuming she used that but want to make sure.

Yea on the pound down despite the beans and rice! Then you even ate when you got home. Isn't that annoying to be somewhere for dinner and you have to eat when you get home?

My ex and I went out one year for our anniversary to one of those places that serves you microscopic food on gold rimmed plates. I remember it being so $$$$$$$$$. Then we literally stopped to get whoppers on the way home. Nope not anymore. I want to know I have eaten.

2 weeks away- so JELLY I looked at those pics on the website! I would just hoop it up!

Hey NIC- you ready to go? I have my beef. I am telling ya I have the hamburger thing DOWN!!!! The trick is to not make them too thick and slap them on a screaming hot pan. When it's crusty then you flip and take off the heat and let it sit for a minute and boom. I don't use ketchup because of the sugar and use plain ol yellow mustard, just a tad. Salt and pepper and garlic powder on th ebuger before fry- and good to go!

Hoping you get some good rest and relax in today! I love you choose the DE house to come "home" to. That says alot.
Did you get done what you hoped too?

Trig- you have be quiet over there......... Are ya just sorta hanging and doing ok? Maybe it time to plan that Spring get away in the RV! Spring comes here in mid Feb. We are almost DONE with Jan. and the days are getting longer!

Is it just ME or is TIME FLYING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
------------------------------------------------------------
It's funny I am working on a book yet my writing on here is so LAZY and sloppy! My editor (when I get one- soon) will have their work cut out for them!

Job front. I still need to keep the lights on while I become the next Nora Roberts! HAHAHAHAHAH
Today is a 'real" job hunt and apply day. I am breaking the day up in half.

This morning is a hunt morning and this afternoon is getting in the walk and write and start looking for my next location to be in March.

Very excited to start with a plain ol beef day and tomorrow and the next. Take 3 days and "see". I will tell you I have been eating WAY too much VEGGIES. Low carb or not it is raising my blood sugars. Not even potatoes. I am THAT sensitive right now.

Dr. Berry is right- prediabetes is still enough to do damage. I have to get it down STAT. My sugars have been good until recently. So I need to take counter measures.

Well my aunt and cousin, and uncle all have a pretty bad case of Covid. My handicap cousin and uncle have been vaxxed but my aunt has not. My aunt is sorta blowing it off and said she is feeling better except now she is coughing up "stuff". I told her to get Zinc, C and Mussinex, and see the doctor if she is still coughing in a day or feels she can't breathe. She is stubborn. (I know where I get it).
I will be checking on her via phone!

Well the Bengals won seriously the last play of the game by 3 points kick. It was a seriously good game. They have not gotten this far since the early 80's FORTY YEARS. Dam that sounds old! Being from Ohio we call them the BUNGALS. I will be pretty excited if they go to the super bowel.

Sun is back out and chilly- ok cold! Not sure about a beach walk. I MIGHT bundle up and try if the wind is not blowing.

Have a good one! Back later