Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2027   ^
Old Mon, Jul-22-19, 19:28

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Lori- WE are still dealing with the extreme heat for another day. supposedly. It was SOOOOOOO humid today- like sucking in water to breath! YUCK!!!!!!

I do like Hummus as well in small doses. Then it sorta taste like cardboard after a bit. I like it with salsa and olives- but a little I mean little goes a long way! A bite or two and I am done. I love it for those bites though.

So are we the only ones on today? I know we all get busy. But I must say I miss a full busy up chat house!!!!!!!

NIC- you came back today!!!!!!!- hope your travels were good!!!!!! So what did you think?????

Blue
- I am hoping you have a divine weekend of pool!!!!!!!

TRIG- You said you were going to zone out- not disappear!!!!! Hope you got some down time in!!!! did it rain there yet? Is the hubby back yet? Did he come bring salmon like LORI'S hubby??
I bet you are ready to roll again !!!

Greg
HI
------------------------------------------
Well the good news I had a BLAST with my grand kids today. OMG- My little Noah is such a fire cracker and ever SOOOOOOOOO Smart. we were reading a story about animals and their babies. He so child like said : do you have a mommy? - or course I say- it's grandma R
He processes........ oh...... does my mommy have a mommy..... so frekin precious...... yes I say I am your mommy's mommy. - his eyes got SO SO SO big. YOU are MOMMY's MOMMY????????- yes I say.......
Him:- OH....... Mommony was little like Me?
ME: Yes she was little too........
Him: she was????????????- and you her mommy?
ME yes-
HIM:- ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...... and I am ??????...............
ME: GIGI's grandson I love you very very much. Forever to the moon - then tickles and hugs......... kissing fest ......... dam I love that kid.

But guess who made her presence known today- Princess........ Who decided She liked me...... wanted held entire time and played with all my jewelry- full approval from me! She is our ballerina! she loves pretty and sparkles- my girl. She kissed me today and it was really our first true bonding. she hugged.

Now for the other news. - My DD came back and I had put the kids down for a nap. I was waiting. She come in and blurts out there is not one heart beat.

Stupid me goes:::::::: omg two- your having twins?????- DD bursting to tears said no the baby died last night or this morning. it was moving last night. This morning nothing and its gone. Just gone. no heart beat. She said if I don''t have it to pass- I need a DNC in 4 weeks.

OMG who in the hell would make a woman carry a dead child in her womb for 4 weeks!??!?!?!?!- I am livid.
Now is not the time to talk to my DD as she thank me for coming and promptly went to bed.
I hope to have another conversation with her on Thurs. As I invited her to see Helen Ga with me.

There in not much to say except I surely hopes she opts to get this resolved ASAP.
What a sad thing to think about - I couldn't do it- carry around a dead baby- I would think about it every minute- but I guess we all have our own way of grieving and it is not my place to judge.

So that is that. her husband is being snipped next month and he better be respectful until then - or I will wack him myself!!!!!

Dr. Appt. tomorrow.

waiting for cool air-

until tomorrow - good day all