View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Apr-17-19, 22:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 212.5/156.5/160 Female 5’6”
BF:
Progress: 107%

Thanks everyone, I was thrilled to win the first challenge I participated in. I think I’m in the honeymoon phase here. I started Atkins on March 5 and I have lost 19.5 lbs in less than 2 months. I have never cheated on the plan and usually keep my carbs at 10g or so each day, though I do drink wine or lc beer one night a week. It seems to be working really well and I am so relieved and grateful. When people ask me how will you sustain this WOE, I realize that it’s not only not a diet for me, it’s the result of not being able to unknow what I now know about the SAD and how the mainstream nutrition advice is evil and upside down. I have been binge reading LC books, Including Taubes, Fung, etc.

Anyway, good luck to everyone on this next 5 lbs. Warm weather is upon us and let’s go girls! At my book club tonight people were talking about bathing suit shopping. Oh dear lord. Now there is motivation. I have a big clambake on a lake in July for a friend’s 50th and maybe, just maybe I will appear in swim attire. Doesn’t compare to the health benefits I know, but just once in my life I’d like to feel acceptable at a water party.

Guess I’m feeling chatty, will move over to my journal.