#45   ^
Old Mon, Sep-18-17, 04:53
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Smile Monday, 18 September 2017

I'll get our thread started this morning...

Happy Monday, WARRIORS!

Woot! Woot! All the Warriors posted yesterday! Right ON!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Weekly Maintenance Update:

3 years, 7 months and counting...

Wt = 114 lbs.

Topic Change:
Wow already starting week 6 at school! Short instructional week this week and next as we have Parent Teacher Conferences on Friday & Monday. The kiddos get a 4 day w/e, lucky ducks!

One of my stellar guitar students moved to California on Friday, his dad got orders to Korea for 13 months. I've had him for 3 years and he is quite talented and it really hurt my heart to see him go...

Anyhoo, he's been beggin' his 'rents for a 12-string guitar, so I gave him my 12-string Martin. No worries I have a 12-string Ovation too!

He and his mom cried like babies, they couldn't believe my generosity! He has a special place in my heart b/c of his love for music and the guitar plus he was born on the exact same day, almost to the min that my DS Robbie passed away... Imma weird, right?

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

When talking about doing something wholeheartedly:
Be married to it ~ Don't date it!

Can you imagine what a spouse would think if you told him/her that your marriage wasn't working because even though you "only" cheated now and then, you just weren't feeling fulfilled?

~ shared by MickiSue 12.10.15

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
yea JO I just keep trying to keep her off the 'Bozo the Clown' colors LOL I don't mind color IF it has that ok look to it I hate the super wild 'kinda ugly' hair if they can't get it right ya know....but hey I am changing and learning to accept it HAHA
It is fun, but I rein it in a bit with her cause I am old school still but she is changing me HA
I hear ya and I think you're slowly moving out of the "old school" way of thinking! Which is a good thing!

But seriously it's only "hair" and it will grow out or she'll get tired of the color or not!
Quote:
oh yes, I would rather be too cold and take off clothes as needed...too hot ya can't do anything about it lol (well unless ya wanna go Godiva on people)
Quote:
I wondered about the weak ankles also. they were always her problem area...huh? will think on it and definitely deal with it.
Hope you can find something that will help her with her ankles! B/c as you well know, it seems that whatever issues we had as kiddos they seem to worsen as we get older. I have a bad knee that I've had since around 10-11 yo but I know what I can and can't do to keep it functioning w/o pain!

De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
I have nothing new to add as Jo says...same ole song and dance
Quote:
My brother left, we had a really nice visit, but he got tired of "eating meat" ...even though I served him other stuff. I think he just wanted to eat out while on his Vacation! He treated us to the Beatles Love production while here and I really loved it.
How nice that your DB treated you to the Beatles Love production, sounds like a BLAST for sure! Sorry that he got tired of "eating meat"! I guess he's a carb eater huh?
Quote:
Life will be changing around here when DH retires. He says he's ready...so within the next 3 months he will be retiring. That will be a whole new ballgame!!!
Wow, so he's finally gonna retire! Oh yeah, your entire life will change for sure with that! You'll have to let us know what the plans are... like are you gonna be traveling loads, etc...
Quote:
My friend in Florida got some damage to her property, but nothing major. The other friend in Florida who evacuated didn't get any damage to his home and the power was on when they got back...yay!
So glad to hear that your friends are well and nothing major happened to their property!

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Finished my things to do list and was by DS for football. I am back and going to head out for a nice long trail walk with Magnum weather is beautiful here!!
Sounds like you had a very pleasant Sunday!
Quote:
Jo... Isn't it great that nothing new and we just continue to enjoy life and rock through with this woe!
Yeppers!

You know what? I don't even think about food any more... it's a non-issue. I KNOW what Imma going to eat and I don't spend hours upon hours obsessing over it like I did when "Fat Jo" was around!

Imma soooo glad I kicked her FAT ASS to the curb where she belongs!

Not only does our WOE keep us healthy, at our goal weight but it sure is cheaper on the wallet for sure! Well, at least the way I eat it is!