View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Fri, Sep-15-17, 05:33

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Bernie, oh that is so interesting that the amazon order comes in cheaper for the product than wally world price! HUH I never thought about ordering everyday products like that and saving money.....is there a specific area to look to order this stuff? Ya got me interested if I can save bucks...thanks!!

yea Bernie stores are becoming a true nightmare. Like I am anti-store now, never a big shopper but the times I did go I would enjoy it a little, now it is a misery I have to endure....I am changing so much as I age, I am kinda now getting like my 89 old mom HAHA

JO, well I saw snaky going up the brick and enter the corner vinyl seam and I thought I will run and pull him out by the tail I had bags in my hands from the car, got those set down etc, got over there and there was only about 10 inches of his stupid tail sticking out and I almost grabbed but I thought, shit there is like 5 ft of snake in there, the 10 inches I got out here ain't gonna be easy to pull him out so I let him keep going...........only hope now is PRAYING he left that evening to hunt and is long gone in the pasture LOL Yea only the poison ones worry me and we got a few we don't want to mess with but the big blacks are all around here and they don't worry me. I was gardening out front long ago and I was ready to dig and put my hand down and a big blackie was right there an inch from me and I am like...what is that? HAHA Damn, I jumped but went inside and got a plastic bag and big wooden spoon and herded into the bag and took him out back of the pasture and let him loose. This one must be a long time grandkid of that one years ago LOL crazy

Mother Nature is brutal for sure. I watch those weather channel shows on hurricanes and tornados and WOW is all I can say with giant eyeballs, the hurt some of these storms do is just crazy.

HI ALL
fast one again
weather icky here, kinda rainy misty icky cloudy
bleck
might walk or not with doggie, waiting on weather
Kiddo hurt her ankle out in the yard and has gym at the end of the day so she wants signed out at 1 from school, so I will do that...she has volleyball and doesn't want to run and jump so I said cool...eh why not? She is not a gym girl anyway HAHA, just like her Momma

great day all