Old Fri, Sep-15-17, 05:08
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Friday, 15 September 2017

Happy Friday, WARRIORS!

Wishing each of you a totally FAB-tastic Friday and a chance to really chil-lax and take care of yourselves this w/e!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Heard on the news this am that 3 million peeps are still w/o power in Florida.

Hopefully my fam there will get electricity soon, can't imagine being w/o it for this long... OMG esp. temps in the high 80s + humidity and NO AC!

But I am ever grateful/thankful that they are safe and well!

Topic Change: Next Friday is Parent Teacher Conferences so it's a 4-day school week for the kiddos with a 4-day w/e 'cause we have PTCs again the following Monday and another 4-day school week...

Gosh, time's a flyin' by crazy fast! Hard to believe that week 5 is fini! Where does the time go????

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

"They say to treat your body like a Temple ---
Before starting the Atkins ‘72 WOE, I treated mine like an Amusement Park!"

~ Larry H 12.05.15

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
Yea JO the devastation after these events is mind blowing. the islands got almost totally destroyed and Fl got nailed so bad....and Texas is still horrible.

I figure all building supplies etc will be in short demand very soon, everyone will need to rebuild again. I truly don't think I could live in situations like that but people are hardy and do rebuild and continue their lives! Crazy what a big storm can do! The power is frightening for sure.
Oh yeah, it's terrible & will take years to be back to "normal" for some areas! But there's little we can do about the weather aka Mother Nature, eh?
Quote:
Giant and I mean GIANT big azz black snake when we got home from our travels was on my porch entrance and crawling up the brick into the vinyl of the corner of the house. omg that sucker went into the vinyl of the house!!!!! HOLY CRAP ya know, all I can think is he is gonna get into the house somehow! I am not scared of them cause they are not poisonious etc but we are talking here a fat, healthy, giant big blackie and holy cow who in the hell wants that thing around? Not me LOL I see them in the barn but now up at the house? Crappppppp (no we don't kill these guys but if possible when they are in the yard I 'herd them with a stick' into the back pasture away from my home) but this one, into the house vinyl...good gravy! At least I know why no mice are in the house at this time, sucker is eating them up for me HAHA

ugh living with wildlife huh? well at least bears and cougars ain't in my backyard...well at least yet
WOW!

Are you gonna try to get the snake out, or just let it slither around inside the walls? Snakes don't bother me one iota... but some people get completely paralyzed and are totally phobic about them and other creepy crawlies...

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Yesterday was crazy DD went into the city so had all the grandkiddies till 8:30 last night! I am tired today but it is almost Friday!
Sorry you had to watch the grands so long Wednesday night...

And you're RIGHT, FRIDAY is HERE! Woot! Woot!
Quote:
Jo... so glad 😁 you heard from brother and they are as good as can be expected!
Me too!
Quote:
Yep my friends in Florida always say stay with Disney they take the best care of their guest! Like you said it is their livelihood!
IMHO, they have the best customer service ever b/c like you said that's how they make their $$$$$$!