View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Nov-29-21, 08:23

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good morning from a bright and sunshine sky in GA!

Going to be an awesome beach day! The sky is SO GA blue! Love the new condo except the kitchen. Urghhhhhhh So tiny- I mean TINY! But I can make it work. Hell I have made it work in a hotel. I take my own plates/bowels/ and electric grill pan. I am good. But dang no storage- oh well...not here for the kitchen.

Trig- Glad you laid your hands on some steaks. You sound a bit more chipper and appear to feel better. Nothing worse than being sick on your vacay.

I hear ya on the grandkids. I do agree. I guess I just feel a bit guilty. But yup they do have their own life and I need one too! Thanks for that input. I am not the FULL on GRANNY!

Funny about your decorations. I like twinkle lights too! But MEH- Take them or leave them.

Yup- take today to clean out RV. Any trips in the near future?

Nic- hubby not making any time in Dec.? Bummer! But you have a beautiful house to play in!!!!

When is your sip and paint? Are you meeting people there?

Lori-- Good morning! When is the house walk through?
I bet you are writing and we cross post!

How was the hubby's birthday dinner?!? You still have snow on the ground?
--------------------------------------------------------
All- I tell ya to wake up to blue skies and palm trees and moss draped trees is stunning. This condo (besides the tiny kitchen) Has a wall of windows from ceiling to floor. It has breath taking views.

Hitting beach when it warms up. Need to hit up grocery.

Other than that- will spend an hour on the job hunt. - waiting to see if the 4 others respond at all. I still need to look though.

Also going to put together the Christmas list. It will be an Amazon Christmas! HAHAHAH- and gift cards too!

Later

EDITED: There you are LORI!!!!!!! Sleepy head! HAHAHAHAH