#26   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-20, 14:58

Plan: Higher P/Moderate F + C
Stats: 152/146.6/130 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme#1
Whe I got so sick it was the last thing on my mind that it was the fiber in the veggies. I had no GP so went to a variety f doctors trying to diaagnose this myself. First a GYN to have those areas checked with an V-ultrasound, recommended my the 30 year nurse of my old doctor who died and her doctor wasn't taking new patients. The pain was radiating front back lower and could barely stand up straight. I GP who said I was too young for GI issues and at that time I was completely bent over. Then a Gastro wos PA laughed at my pain and said I'd be alright. Went home to die in bed basically in severe pain and couldn't hardly get out of bed by myself, had to hold the walls to get to the bathroom. I was surviving from eating the broth at from chinee restaurant. Long story but it took e months to get through that and finally realize that it was the fiber in the veggies with Gastro#2 telling me to eat oatmeal (fiber) OMG I ignored this, threw his bag of immune-disrupting type of free pills into the back of the cabinet (from the saleseman) who was bringing in free lunches every time I was therte , ignored that he said my immune system was over reacting..not Not Lupus but like Lupus,,not.
I tell you it was a ride from hell. Thee doctors are hypnotized by big pharma.
I did use this doctor for a colonoscopy, but that's all he was good for!!

Yikes! Glad you were able to figure things out, it's crazy how fiber is pushed as such a good thing but most likely is causing so many people problems!