View Single Post
  #568   ^
Old Sat, Mar-21-20, 06:06

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Saturday Morning

I had to set my alarm and will be out the door by 8am. I am heading to Greenville for the last time for a while. I got a desperate call from my DD last night that they are out of much needed supplies they need especially with our preemie.

She needs sanitizer, cleaning supplies and paper product and they are out in the country and everything is sold out. She has been going out to try to find stuff but is not taking the kids because the little one is severely immune compromised so she can only go when the hubby isn't working. Long story short- I have supplies and happy to share.

So we spent a good 30 minutes making sure we are all healthy. Also she and I both agreed that once I start the hospital I will stay away for awhile. I would hate to bring anything to those kids, even though kids seem pretty good , our little would not fair well.

I can foresee that GA will be one of those shelter in place states. We are ranking 10th and climbing by the day! Atlanta is no place to be right now. But I will tell ya my DD is very Rural and her resources are very limited and she can't get anything online right either.

It will be sweet to see the kids. She assured me they have not been anywhere in weeks. They had colds 3 weeks ago, it was truly a cold and they are over it by weeks. This is bad- she is scared of me and I am scared of them. This sucks. There will be no kissing this trip!

I will meet them at the botanical gardens- outside and take a walk with them. It will be a short trip.

Yesterday was a bad day for me. The sun was out, it was 80 and I didn't care. I had a case of the blahs.

Woe- was out the window yesterday as well and I had a carb nap. I was wanting comfort food and didn't care. Today however is a new day!
Back on plan. I know the very best thing we can do is take care of ourself- mentality and physically- that includes healthy eating

Ohhhhhhhhh- so outta time-

back later with personals