View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Aug-09-20, 01:48

Plan: own modified
Stats: 238/212/176 Female 180
BF:
Progress: 42%

Thank you so much those people who responded. It is in knowing that there are people going along the same journey as me.

What I found incredible when I thought about it was how the weight just crept on. I'm not a massive eater and I've never been one for a lot of takeaways, just generally poor eating and little exercise and the fat just crept on.

Although I had noticed it creeping on I never felt it so bad I had to do anything about it until - I visit my young grandchildren who live in different states and over the last couple of years noticed that I had to let the seat belt out further and further. But the last time I went I was horrified as when I put the tray table down for my meal it sat on the top of my stomach. That was when I knew I had to do something.

Chris I like the idea of making a donation to a favourite charity so I have decided that for every kg I lose I will make a donation to a favourite charity.

LCinAust I will check out the 'daily weigh' threads. I do the exercise as much from my doctors recommendation to get my blood pressure under control as I do to lose weight.

I look forward to keeping up to date with how you are all going. Good luck everyone.