Old Tue, May-17-05, 07:23
Battling the Bulge!

Plan: none specific-
Stats: 259.5/227.0/150 Female 5' 6"
BF:2high! (no idea?)
Progress: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyAyott
I have been going to electrolosis for about 3 months, its to the point now where its just some spots left on my chin and neck. I had a full bear and gotee, it was horrible embarassing, I'd try everything nair, wax, ploucking even shaving, and it didnt work, at the end, I was shaving every day! electrolosis seems to be working I go every other week, and its only $45 a session. You should really check it out....

Good luck.

I did try electrolosis once- it was just a consultation visit where they done a sample area to see if I could handle it- well- where it was slightly painful- I could have lived with that- but with in a day after having it done, the entire area that she treated was covered with little scabs! I don't know if it was my skin being sensitive or if the lady didn't know what she was doing??? I haven't went back since then for more treatments. I hear the laser hair removal is wonderful as well- but expensive! Maybe I will try to find another person that does electrolosis & give that one more try?
Thanks for the input!