View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Jul-15-03, 17:34

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 224/217/159 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Count me in, too! God has brought so many awesome buddies my way since beginning in April. I started a buddies thread just like you and have ended up with about 4 or 5 great buddies. I made it clear from the beginning that He is the wind beneath my wings, and others have joined in on it too. The buddies are so awesome, btw, that they've given me their addys to mail postcards from Europe on Friday!

NC, eh? My girlfriend from church just got back and brought me 2 bottles of Texas Pete! Woohoo! Woo-hot !

You don't ever have to worry about offending someone. God isn't offensive. He's always in our corner and always believes in us. No one can take offense to that, for sure!

I am very happily married, almost 22 years. We have 3 kids, and our oldest is making me a grandma. I'm 43 and can't wait to love that little girl due in early November! (I'm buying her a cute little Drindl, traditional folk German dress (Germany is one of our stops), to fit her when she's about 5 or 6. She and grandma already have a date to see the Nutcracker!

Ask any LC questions you have here and you'll get great responses. Randi you're gonna love the people here, they are precious.
Blessings and hugs, Annie-Pie