#96   ^
Old Wed, Feb-13-19, 09:05

Plan: Custom 22/2 Clean Fast
Stats: 290/258/210 Male 72.5
BF:
Progress: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie OFS
That's what my husband found out when he (mostly) cut out wheat & sugar from his diet; the gas & constipation went away. It was kind of funny when he went to the doctor a couple weeks ago because of chest pain (he has a history of heart trouble) & the doctor (not his regular one) kept pushing a vegan diet. I had just checked out Wheat Belly from the library & had been reading it before the doctor came into the room. I didn't hide the book & was tempted to hold it up where he couldn't miss seeing it.

Husband just had his stress test today & did quite well, so I'm not exactly concerned about his diet. Except I did tease him a bit when he got a pastry to go with his coffee at the hospital cafeteria.

Bonnie, I know a bit about heart trouble lol, He will do fine on LC. I got down to 203 at my lowest on LC with the help of the ladies and gent on this site. When my heart transplant Docs saw me they about fell over dead when they saw my weight loss and how great my number were.

They didn't tell me to stop LCHF, so I am going to get my weight back down to that goal and keep it going. he will be fine.