View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Dec-24-13, 16:24

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

Started my shots (Lupron) on the 21st and today is the last day of my birthcontrol pills. Thankf goodness!!! My boobs are killing me and this morning I got splattered in the chin with hot grease and I bawled like a big baby, like some body took my baby. Ya it hurt, it still hurts but that was just a little more dramatic than I care to be BF hugged me at first then when I was sobbing and laughing at myself he laughed at me too. My kids had no clue what was going on though! I was a mess! I did get over it, cooled off the burn and ate my breakfast that he finished cooking.

I go to the hospital on the 3rd to do my first ultrasound and blood work. Then starting the 8th I go back for daily ultra sound and blood work till appx the 15th. Its going to be a long week!

I am staying 4 hours from home and BF won't be joining me till the end when he is needed. Its winter he has chores and a job and he will take care of the kids as long as possible till we has to come down with me. the kids will be going to my mothers after that.

Haven't gotten my food intake under control, really wanting to but I'm always wanting to. I feel like I've developed IBS with scertain foods and terrible sharp gas with other foods and wine and cranberry soda produced the worse gas ever, even worse than BF. Its time I go natural, my body is not handling this junk well any more.