#6   ^
Old Fri, Aug-02-19, 09:20

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Plenty of UK doctors stand with Dr. Malhotra.
Drs. Unwin, McCormack, Morrison, Lake etc. https://phcuk.org/resources/
The Scientific Advisory Committee ignores the evidence from doctors who work in the clinics with real patients. ( Cue up Tom Naughton's Anointed and Wisdom of Crowds talks!) Science Advisory Committee = ANOINTED

That's encouraging, and I'm very familiar with Dr. Unwin's extremely valuable work and clinical successes as a GP. Have read things from Lake. On this topic, I'd like to see other vocal cardiologists in addition to Malhotra, who is the one quoted most. Maybe because he carries the reference of " a renowned cardiologist in the UK." As we've discussed many times on this forum, there is little research that confirms that saturated fat causes CVD. Additional cardiologists need to step up, I believe they're out there, not only in the UK but in other countries as well. This grass roots realization of the facts about CVD and saturated fats becomes a stronger message when the number of vocal experts increases. I applaud Dr. Malhotra for his fact-based stance. He needs company in his area of medical expertise.