View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Aug-06-04, 17:45

Plan: protien power/atkins
Stats: 210/189/125 Female 5'1 inches
BF:
Progress: 25%
Thumbs up ...................................

I totally understand where u are coming from prissy,...I am starting again, on the atkins diet...simply because I absolutley feel awful eating the standard american diet...even the so called "healthy" american diet............which we all know is the dogma of low-fat/high carb existance.....I am one of those folks who cannot eat just one chip or cookie or whatever sweet and processed food item...the cravings overtake....its amazing actually, to see and feel the difference in everything about myself when I commit to eating a low carb lifestyle....and that is exactly what it has to be.....but I expound a bit much here...lolololol

U must read Dr Atkins book prissy....the science and the logic I think is motivating...it can be a little overbearing with all the info-science that is in the book.....but if u will take the time to absorb it...I think that it will help u be decisive and passionate about this important and life changing decision....
keep us posted....I am interested in knowing how it goes with u..good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRISSY
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET STARTED. I GET SO DEPRESSED NOT KNOWING WHICH WAY TO GO. ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW. I THINK OF ALL KINDS OF DIET BUT FALL OFF TOO EASY.

PRISSY