#1900   ^
Old Wed, Oct-28-20, 08:07

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey everyone,

Doing some catch-up.

Trig – so glad that you have Bolt back at home. Sounds like he really went through the wringer! I hope that he continues to improve and gets back to himself quickly.

I'm so excited for you that you have a trip scheduled next week. It's nice to be able to go anywhere just to have a change of scenery these days.

Jaz- I laughed out loud several times reading your post about your trip to the apple picking farm. I also laughed out loud when you said that if you'd been through everything Bolt had been through, you probably would've pooped on the floor also! Cracked me up!

It sounds like stamina is something that you might need to focus on in the future, based on what you wrote. Food wise your health is in a great place. I'm glad you got that day with your grandkids and daughter though- it sounds awesome.

I haven't been to Athens, I don't think. I have heard of it though. When do you think you might go and look at a place there? I shared your renting experience with DS22 who will be going to New York City because I really think he needs to look at whatever place he might end up renting. Being young he was kind of blowing me off but I guess that's how he'll learn if he doesn't.

Lori – I've had a bottomless pit day recently too, so I hear you! Glad you enjoyed hanging out with DH's friend. I'm also glad that you've gotten to get some golf in before things get rainy and wet and cold. You've had a great golfing season this year.

Glad your DD was successful!

•••••••

Things have been fine here, just busy the last few days. I worked Monday and also will be working today. Yesterday I went to the gynecologist and also had my online FaceTime interview thing with a perinatal provider for my certification. I believe that went well though and I only have a couple of more things to door the paperwork. I anticipate sending that off by the first week in November. It will be exciting to close that chapter but it will be a good three months before I hear a result from them.

Like Lori mentioned the other day, I had a bottomless pit day on Monday and a little bit on Tuesday. Then yesterday I broke down and had french fries and a cookie. Today will be getting back on track. Not the end of the world to do that now and again but I don't want to let it run away with me, obviously.

I'm trying my first Bang soda today. I keep hearing about them and just wanted to give it a try. It's OK but not some thing I would do on the regular.

Rainy today but I believe the temperatures will get up into the 60s. We've had great temperatures this fall; I have no complaints.

I've got a load of laundry in and will be leaving for work in less than an hour. I work until three. Dinner tonight will be an enchilada casserole type thing to use up the rotisserie chicken that's in the refrigerator. Planning on breaded pork tenderloin for tomorrow night.

DH is in his trial this week and said his first day went really well. Hopefully the rest of the trial will go smoothly and it should be finished by the end of the week.

That's more or less it on this end. Nothing too exciting!