#65   ^
Old Thu, Sep-10-20, 15:01

Plan: Keto/ProperHumanDiet
Stats: 154.0/120.0/120.0 Female  5'4"
BF:==%
Progress: 100%
Default Day by day...

136.2 lbs....

So my strategy lately is to slowly increase in spinning times, yesterday I did my second 45 minute ride....so I'm not surprised I had a 1 lb. drop this morning when I stepped on the scale. I'm working damn hard to burn calories and get this wt. off!

This morning I did a 30 minute very fun 'live' ride with Cody..there were over 9,000 people taking this live class as he's a popular instructor and it was more fun than I imagined. The music was sooo great, flashback to one of my favorite songs in the 90s to work out to, 'Baby Got Back'..

Higher difficulty level and I felt like I had to really reach to stay within the instructor's guidelines but I tried and did my best. Definitely burned some calories and had a good sweat! I got a little fan with octupus twisty legs that I wrapped around the bars so it blew in front of my face and chest and I love it! I would be happy riding in a wind tunnel if I had my way. It's a kind of distraction sort of like white noise that I like..lots of wind! I also have a big fan and another small one close by....

I'm also doing a 10 minute meditation/stretch class mixed with some yoga and planks before my rides and a good cool down ride afterwards.
Also starting a sleep meditation program tonight to just relax in the evenings and promote good sleep hygiene, instructors are a few of my faves so I'm looking forward to it! Am I addicted to my bike and all it offers?? YES!! What better to be addicted to! The Peleton social club is amazing....

Already have my ride planned for the morning...another 45 minute ride with Christine, low impact....burn calories, burn...