#64   ^
Old Wed, Sep-09-20, 15:22

Plan: Keto/ProperHumanDiet
Stats: 154.0/120.0/120.0 Female  5'4"
BF:==%
Progress: 100%
Default Upping the ante....

137 lbs...
Wt. still the same today....it seems to be the pattern I'm in, go for four or five days without a loss, then loss of a lb....then repeat....

I've upped my bike times, did my first 45 minute ride two days ago, then a 30 minute ride yesterday, then did a 45 minute ride this morning and it was easier than the first one I did two days ago! I thought I was going to die on that one! This mornings ride was easier, did Christine's low impact ride which was perfect....I worked up a good sweat and I never get tired of her encouragement. She's a professional velodrome cyclist and she has so many good tips! The ride was a steady pattern, about a 5 minute warm up, then 8 minutes or so of a faster cadence and lower resistance, then 8 minutes or so of a higher harder resistance and slower cadence, then again with the same pattern over and over....at the end of the 45 minutes the last 5 minutes or so was a steady level road faster cadence and 20 - 30 resistance, gradually getting lower and lower.....then I did one of her 5 minute cool downs which I've really come to appreciate. She just slows you down along with your heart rate for that 5 minutes until you feel ready to get off the bike, after some good stretches of course.

So I'm trying to do at least two 45 minute rides a week mixed in with the 30 minute rides and I'm going to try to do at least two rides a week with arm/weight exercises mixed in. There's a sleep program I'm starting tonight with daily classes of sleep meditation that lasts for a couple of weeks. Also doing daily planks with the 5 minute meditation/stretching I'm doing before I ride in the mornings. I really like planks and will try to increase the time my planks last as time goes on.

Tomorrow morning I'm looking forward to a 'Live' ride at 8:30 a.m. with Cody, almost 8000 people already signed up! Theme is XOXO, all love songs.....should be good! Lots of WW friends will be there!