Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomarb
hi Judy-
Thanks for that last post. I really enjoy reading the new and different things you find. I agree- it does take persistence and practice and commitment to get to the confidence that you can do it. And do it and do it and do it and.......

Your welcome Eno and Thanks!!

It kind of funny to me that these ladies want to find new words for what we do now.
In my experience of this whole thing, I do think that someting actually clicked inside me as I was in weight loss mode. I started to realize that I needed to find many types of foods that I likede so that I would not become bored with my new way of eating. Its important for me to not be bored or I wander.
So I began to try many new things.
The word sustainability is key for me. Having a wide range of foods to be able to chose from is what makes this sustainable for me.
Also, being to very willing to get on that scale and actually monitor my weight, was key to being good at maintaining.
I also had to learn that when I made rules for myself, that I could and would follow them....and I do still do that 3 yrs into my maintenance.

I don't really know which plans those ladies at Refuse to Regain used to lose their weight. But from reading some of it and seeing how much exercise they say they do, I tend to think that they do low fat, high carb plans. But I don't really know.