View Single Post
  #56   ^
Old Tue, Sep-18-01, 16:29

Plan: Atkins, PP
Stats: 188.4/188.4/132 Female 160cm
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hello Margaret

I am fine (as usual ). I had a bit of a hectic week. At first the shock about what happened in America. I am working for an american company in the city of London, so I was very wary about going to work and as I had some holiday left I actually took Thursday and Friday off ( a bit of general lazyness and the urge of spending more time with my daughter had something to do with it as well). On Thursday afternoon I got a call from the Police, saying that my BF had been involved in an accident and if I could pick him up from hospital. It turned out, that the accident was rather serious and he had been in Hospital until today. His Parents thought I needed their morla guidance and help and Kindly offered to stay during the whole time I know it was meant nice, but it was really the last thing I needed, so I had no time for anything and today I was back at work (thankfully I am back on shifts as of today ). Actually it was a relief being back at work. I managed to get my co-workers to make all the cups of tea today. Just a quick mention, that I had the in-laws staying for 4 days, and tea and coffee came rolling to my desk
I was very good on the diet, but haven't managed to lose any weight. Seem to be stuck at the moment, but I am also not drinking enough water. I don't feel like it. Just the thought of it makes me cringe I tried diet coke, but I don't even want to drink that. So I am sitting here with a glass of wine ( so much for the no more alcohol ) and I hope I am feeling better tomorrow.
Speak to you soon
Sabine