View Single Post
  #674   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-21, 06:04

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

OMG NIC you had me ROLLING!!!!!! Take in mind I LOVE taking on the phone and can EASY go an hour or more just jabbering away!!!!!

When I tell you I am SO OVER this pandemic that is no joke. I want life back. Down here it is life as normal. Everything has been open and moving for awhile.
That being said- I am careful. I have only done outdoor dining and spaced apart.

So where in Florida are you going? I highly doubt you will get anything on the beach!
You got the Vaccine too...... I would think you are pretty protected.

I carry sanitizer in my car and use it every time I get in and get out. Pumping gas is just gross to me.

Don't ya just hate it when you invite someone over and they just STAY!!!!!?!?!?!? OMG - now that gets on my ever living nerve!!!

I loved loved loved wedding dress shopping with my DD!!!!!! Another wedding- so frekin exciting!!!!!!

Reading about your pooch however, well......... all I can say is I am pulling for her!!!! I just can't even "go there"....when it comes to our fur babies.

Trig- You are hilarious- as is come and get it!!!!! You are dam right, your place will go fast when the time comes. you will not even have time to put out a sign before you get an offer. Some housing developer will swoop in with a checkbook.

yup yup yup on LC.......... The science is so there. Carbs are a killer and man was not meant to eat at the "Golden Arches" ........

Lori- So glad you like your advisor! I love you are having a grand time! Tell SIS we said hi. I still think she should drop in sometime.

How is Gabby doing? I know you are loving sleeping in!!!!!!

Blue
- update
----------------------------------------------------------
I stayed up to late last night for a work night!
I was out walking Bella when I ran into my neighbor friend. She was walking her dog.
She had her wallet in her hand I joking said where ya going. She said she was out of wine- ...........

I just happened to stocked up so I invited her in. We opened a bottle of Kim Crawford Chardonnay and sat on the patio and solved the worlds problems in one evening!!!!! I am going to miss her!

well I need one more cup of coffee before I plug in! I am hoping to start move planning today!

back later!!!!