Thread: Alberta Cuties!
View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Thu, May-19-05, 16:12

Plan: SB
Stats: 205/176/150 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 53%

Hang in there, Jas50!! You can do this - we'll be here for support tomorrow, next week and longer if need be! This long weekend will be a test for most of us I'm thinking! I'm on my way to Red Deer to visit my sister & family, so I know there will be lots of food - there always is at a family gathering of ours! I'll just have to make sure to get in lots of walking.
Misskimbee, please post once you try that Carbquick! I'm leary of getting some because it may be too good...if you know what I mean! I'm finding that since I went back to the basic way of preparing and eating foods (very close to induction) I've lost another 2 pounds this week. I'm hoping for 4 gone, but I'm giving the scales another day to produce the same number as it did today - then I'll change my stats!
Taming & dashykathy, Welcome!! I'm on my way to your 'neck of the woods' on Saturday. Heading to the Farmer's Market hoping to pick up some fresh vegetables and see what else they have there. I love the Red Deer market - it's always got a lot of good fruits, vegetables and crafts. My sister is also planning on going to some garage sales while I'm there, so who knows what treasures I'll find!!
Sue