#4   ^
Old Wed, Mar-29-23, 05:13

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

From a press release Dec/2022:

Quote:
The Reversed TV series is heading into season 3. Reversed is produced by the award-winning filmmaker and television producer Charles Mattocks. Charles has a passion to help educate and save lives using the best in healthcare. The first season focused on reversing diabetes with diet and lifestyle changes. The second season focused on using the ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting to help change the lives of its guests.

Reversed season 3 will use the Carnivore diet to improve the health of those living with different conditions.

So there are two other seasons out there to hunt down under the series name, Reversed. I could only find trailers on Youtube, and it doesn't seem to be currently streaming in the US, though it did run on PBS. Or this one will?

Yet, we can easily find The Biggest Loser, which should be under a ban since so many of the contestants developed health problems. It's dangerous, and we hear "people know it's stupid."

But I've been low energy lately, and watching Youtube. I can tell you people do watch stupid stuff but not enough of them realize it at the time.