View Single Post
  #44   ^
Old Thu, Aug-28-03, 05:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 259/223/148 Female 5'7
BF:No clue
Progress: 32%

Mine was going to the obgyn and finding out that my previous doctor's (who I had gone to hoping to find out about WLS) scale was off by about 15 lbs!!! I was a whopping 231.5 lbs...about 20 lbs. heavier than I was the last time I was there and when I gave birth to my last child!!! Add that to the fact that in a little over a year's time I was going to a graduation where my hubby's cute little ex will be and having the good fortune to see Dr. A on Donahue and that's all she wrote It was a combination of things. I had wanted to do something since I stopped nursing, but didn't know how to even go about it. I knew I could never follow most diets, but when I found out about Atkins, I knew it was perfect for me.

Even though I still have a ways to go, my son's friend's mother told me yesterday that I couldn't have that much more to lose or I would be too skinny. Its from the working out so religiously...I just know it. I look better at 176 than I did before at 155. At 5'7, 135 may be too thin for me, but I'll know it when I get to where I want to be.

Thanks again, Dr. A!!!!!

L