#30   ^
Old Sun, Apr-19-20, 16:43

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merpig
And I have no idea what was going around last fall but I was seriously sick for WEEKS. Was sick early in November for several weeks - sort throat, clogged ears, congestion, achiness, sore all over. Got just enough recovered to celebrate Thanksgiving with the family but that very Thanksgiving night I had a relapse and was sicker than ever until nearly Christmas day itself. I was so sick I actually went to the doctor! Something I almost never do as I hate getting in the constant fights over my blood pressure (long story bu always well-controlled and normal at home, and super critical high any time I see a doctor), Tested negative for strep (my throat was so sore I could barely swallow), tested negative for flu. But boy was I one sick puppy. And so was my DiL and a number of other people I knew, so definitely "something" going around that was worse than normal.

Well at least he tested you for strep and Flu, all he knew of at the time. Did you say he even tested stool? That's pretty thorough.