View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Sep-17-03, 14:19

Plan: Atkins/BFL
Stats: 260/197/150 Female 5'7
BF:52/42.5/28
Progress: 57%

ItsTheWooo - you are so right. I've been at work thinking about this article and it is making me angry - we all know that anything and everything nowadays is bad for us/will give us cancer/heart disease etc. etc. - from grilling our meat to frying it and what we fry it in and what type of pot or pan we use and what seasonings we use - I hate it when people like Liza's "best friend) send information like that which is so light on facts - not only is the author trying to scare people away from a product (and related WOE/WOL) which is so enjoyed, but our friends and family seem to be inadvertently (or intentionally) trying to sabotage our progress or make us question what we are doing - I can see people around me already (other females) treat me differently just with the little I've lost - about 30 pounds, need to update my stats - so I state again, let's all be smart about this, be aware of news and listen/research nutritional topics and listen first and foremost to our own bodies - I haven't read anywhere on these forums that people are getting sick - they say they feel better - and the occasional upset stomach can be explained by the sheer volume of veggies we now consume lol.