Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2739   ^
Old Mon, Nov-11-19, 08:48

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Blue- hey hon, hugs to you. I hope you didn't get any disappointing news or feedback from BC. Either way, we honor you taking time for whatever and will welcome you back with open arms.

Thanks for the kind words about ILs and Hubby. I am worried about him. He is under tremendous amounts of stress right now and he feels really bad physically. I am worried it could easily go into pneumonia or something.

Lori- I agree with Trig that you are A#1 on the exercise front around here! Wishing you a great interview and that they have something that will work for you and what you want. You are in an ideal position, choosing to do what you would like to do and doing it for fun. All good stuff!

Trig- Sounds like an excellent adjustment you are making with stepping up the density and calories of food. You are doing a great job of listening to your body. Well done, girlie!

I too am not hiking as I would plan to do and this week is shaping up to be busy as heck unfortunately. I do plan to head out on a walk momentarily though, even if just in the neighborhood.

Jaz- Hope you are sleeping in and catching up on rest!

•••••••••••

Stayed awake until after 9 PM last night with no naps (after waking up at 3 AM) and did a pretty good job sleeping through last night. I did wake up at 2 and again at 4:30 but both were fairly brief and I was able to fall back asleep until the alarm went off at 6:30 this morning. I was feeling pretty woozy/off balance yesterday and expected a rough night in the bed but it didn't work that way, so was glad about that too.

DD worked well yesterday as far as hunger management. Down nearly two pounds this morning and pretty much near the weight I was when I left. So that's great. I have much work to do going forward but at least I am not having to spend a couple of weeks getting back to where I was before. I was in quite a holding pattern before I left though so I may be headed back into that. We'll just see. For now I am going to continue the UD/DD program.

I have been contacted several times by the CCRC job- apparently the person who works the front desk 8-4 is out with pneumonia and was out all last week. Guess that's why I got contacted several times when I was gone, even though I had told them I'd be out of the country. I'm going to go in today even though I really didn't want to, but I refused to go in before noon. I'll be ready by noon. I'll be there 12-4 today I think. I have bookclub at 6:30 so I can't stay until close.

Then I've offered some random hours at other points during this week, mostly in the afternoon until close, working around my other obligations (CASA, doula work.) So I will be busier than I had planned but I know they are really in a bad spot and I am able to try to help as needed.

So anyway, work and book club today, then tomorrow a CASA visit in the AM and work either 4-8 or from around 2-8, depending on what they need.

Ok, gonna go prep for a neighborhood walk. Gorgeously sunny outside, even if cold. There was *very* little sun the whole time we were in Amsterdam so I am appreciating this weather!