View Single Post
  #730   ^
Old Mon, May-10-21, 06:11

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori you got off lucky with sprinkles on the last hole! I hate that damp cold feeling....standing under a hot shower just fixes that tho!!

enjoy your laundry day! Sometimes that is all we want....do nothing fun at home and just chill.

We got rain today but might clear later? who knows

Jazz, your apt sounds so great!
3 flights up and down are worth it the way you said your apt is angled with sharing no walls and end unit etc! I know I would love that also! Just think buns of steel from those stairs.....this is your new time now and those stairs are gonna help you instead of nail ya LOL

Nicco, are ya showering in any vinegar or anything lately? I am still laughing over what ya did

----------------ate ribs and burger yesterday.

now I have to eat my ribeye steak today I defrosted.
pair with leftover ribs or cook a small pork tenderloin I got defrosted or ? I don't know I will eat something with the steak and call it a day

Just livin' and chillin' and doing this and that and other BS.

Gonna book a few days at the beach. Darling daughter wants us gone. Wants house to herself, wants parents FAR FAR away.....heehee.....hey 16 she can stay home alone a few days and we leave the dog too! Camping at beach, NO KID NO DOG....omg what to do with ourselves

be good all, off to check dates and book trip and see what goes down today