View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Dec-06-20, 09:14

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Just to clarify....I DO NOT put booze in all my coffee! As a matter of fact, I haven't had any Bailey's in several days. Thanks for the reminder Jaz....after a cold walk, I'm thinking that will taste mighty fine!

Nic....your homemade chicken soup sounds SO good! I love the sound of it, but there's no way I'm doing all that work. Working with chicken parts makes me queasy, plus I'm a lazy a$$.

Trig...how exciting shopping for RV food! I can't wait to hear about your mountain adventure!

Blue.....

------

It is after 10 and I'm about to bundle up and get this walk done. I have plenty of warm clothes.....no excuse to sit here on my butt. Plus, I need something to do to kill some time until I can open my eating window. A nearly 1 hour walk followed by a hot shower get me to nearly Noon, which is the earliest I want to eat.

Ok.....here I go!!!!!

EDITED TO ADD: Back from a 3 mile/1 hour walk. The sun was out for the most part, but there was a bit of wind. I made sure I stayed on a route that kept me in the sun and it was awesome. I told myself that I would just get 30 minutes in and then I could come home. As usual, once I was out, it was no problem to keep going. I wore 2 layers on the bottom and 3 layers on top. As long as my ears are covered and I have gloves, I'm golden. Hot shower after was great and now it's time to eat!!!