#4   ^
Old Thu, Sep-19-19, 08:18

Plan: Atkins72/Paleo/NoGrain/IF
Stats: 285/220/200 Female 5 feet 5.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whited
Well I did low carb for four years, lost a lot of weight. good health, normal blood sugar etc. then for some reason I went real crazy for a year eating all the bad stuff that got me fat. I always said it was a one time thing then that turned into a year. I'm needing to get back to a very low carb way of eating real soon. I'm just scared I'll have trouble making the transition. Also its real weird at my house -- my wife has something wrong with her -- physical or mental or both, she refuses to go to a doctor and is now bedridden all the time, I mean 24/7. My son is at home but is autistic. So they eat very different. I'm the only one working and I have to do everything around the house including taking care of everybody as best I can. I'm just cooking for me and I'm worried that starting back on simple meat and vegetables will be hard and if I order pre-made meals at least sometimes it will make things simpler and relieve some of the stess.

That sound super tough. Might be time to go into emergency mode. Sandwiches for them and rolled up deli meat and cheese for you, that kind of thing.