#52   ^
Old Wed, Jan-05-05, 09:02
Registered Member

Plan: southbeach
Stats: 130/126/120 Female 5"5"
BF:
Progress:
Smile

well, I have been wanting to try a lc bread in my breadmachine and had all the ingredients so I said , what the heck,go for it. Well I did try this and it is GREAT.. I did the first in the bread machine on dough cycle,it rised up nice, I put it on a baking sheet, it was the shape of a small backetball,, I was not sure how to get it into a loaf shape,, I then put it in my oven that i warmed up some and let it rise,, but it only got alittle bigger, then baked it. It is really good, I then tried aloaf and let it go for the whole cycle in the bread machine and it came out smaller and denser,, not much smaller, and it too was good. I think I will do this on dough cycle and finish it. My question is when it is done the dough cycle am I supposed to still let is rise for an hour or has that been done in the dough cycle?? I also wanted to know what your tips were to get a nice warm spot to get it to rise/? thanks again for this recipe,, I was so happy to have some yummy hot bread to dip in my sauce last night at dinner. my husband and son liked it too.