Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Sep-08-17, 10:20

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good morning, everyone! Wow, Nic...your opening words were Award Winning. So encouraging and profound. Thanks for that.

Nic: Liked what you said about the teachers really wanting to help your DS15 succeed and have a good year. But also like the part where you said..."But he needs to do his part." Let's hope that happens. I love shopping at Costco and TI"s too! I went to Costco on Tuesday to get the frozen Sampler Cheesecake they have. My family loves it. Four kinds of cheesecake...each kind cut into four small pieces. Well, they were not carrying it at this time. Ugh! Ended up getting the regular plain cheesecake in the bakery section. Got some strawberries and cut them up and added sugar. I got this for a Football Draft my son was having. Typically my daughter makes all sorts of fun appetizers for the guys. Well, this is her first week teaching high school...she is a long term sub. So she is exhausted. I surprised my SIL with this and he was so happy. Later both my SIL and daughter said it was delicious. I did not even have one bite!!!!

Blue: I am so bummed about the TJ bread. First of all, I have been eating it quite a bit lately. Counting the carbs, but going over some because of the bread. And for a snack, I would make a piece of the bread with Havarti cheese on it and nuke it for a few seconds. Now I know it was five more carbs per slice than I thought it was! Actually, it makes sense to me. I have been trying hard and not losing. Today I am counting everything to the tee. I just measured my Macademia nuts to make sure they were only 1/4 cup. So I guess it is back to the LB for me. Hope that has the right carb count! We sure are having some amazing weather. I love the crispness in the air!

Trig: 60K for a truck. Yikes! Must be one heck of a truck! Seems to me your husband does not ask for much. Is that right? Maybe it is something he has always wanted and now you guys have the money to buy it. Loved your words to Jaz about eating out. I want to look forward to eating at home knowing the carb count and also LESS SALT. Say, for the chuck roast in the crock pot...do you add anything? I think I want to do that. Also the crab legs...anything fancy you do for those?

I am going to get very strict today with measuring and counting. I have not lost any weight...in fact, I have gained a pound. And I am trying. Something is wrong. I think maybe one of the heavy hitter meds causes weight gain, so that may be part of it. And that TJ's bread threw me for a loop. Very CapD. Planning to go for my walk soon. I am trying to up the distance every day...even if it is only a little bit.

K-Mom 10x4