View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Dec-05-18, 13:36

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

When I started low carb, I ate 3 meals a day. After 6 months or so when I became fully fat adapted and burned fat as my primary fuel, I stopped eating breakfast. I was no longer hungry, and I only eat when hungry. This suits me now, as I fall right into the time restricted eating with a mid-day and a late afternoon meal. Sometimes, I only eat OMAD. Given the time between my last meal of the day and my first meal the next day, it could be called IF. My consumed volume of food is less than when I started, and it's due to me being a fat burner due to very low carb. It's easy this way, but it took a while to adapt. Most of the weight I lost and the health improvements I experienced were when I was not doing IF and was eating 3 meals a day. Becoming experienced in mastering a low carb lifestyle in the beginning enabled me to more easily adopt IF later when I was ready. Depending on one's health circumstances, meaning that there are no immediate health risks, taking a gradual, steady approach works very well.